Laura Boyer King
- Family Law/Domestic Relations
- Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
- Corporate and Business matters
- Civil Litigation
Laura Boyer King, attorney, graduated with distinction (cum laude) from Valparaiso University School of Law. With more than ten years of experience, she represents clients in a variety of matters including domestic relations matters, bankruptcy, business matters and litigation. Ms. King strives to combine excellence in the practice of law with outstanding client service.
Ms. King is a member of the Allen County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Section, Family Law Section and Women Lawyers Section; and is a barrister member of the Benjamin Harrison American Inn of Court.
Ms. King is actively involved in the Fort Wayne community. Ms. King is on the governing board of the Center for Nonviolence, an organization which provides education, support and advocacy to end domestic violence and other forms of violence. She is a member of the Get on Board committee, an initiative that encourages nonprofit board service among untapped emerging leaders. An enthusiastic singer, Ms. King is a member of the Festival Choir, an interfaith volunteer choir.
Fort Wayne Community
Center for Nonviolence, Governing Board
Get on Board Committee, Member
Festival Choir, Member
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Distinction
- Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- U.S. District Court
- Allen County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Section, Member
- Allen County Bar Association, Family Law Section , Member
- Allen County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section, Member
- Benjamin Harrison American Inn of Court, Barrister Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney